Saturday, September 15, 2018, 9am-12pm: Richardson Bay Coastal Cleanup Day
Join International Coastal Clean-up Day right here at home, and help keep Richardson Bay clean. All necessary tools will be provided for participants. Registration is not required for this event, drop-ins are welcome! Please bring the following when arriving to the clean-up site:
- Youth Volunteers (18 and under) - Bring a parent signed waiver: English waiver (PDF) | Spanish waiver (PDF).
- Proper clothing—closed-toe shoes (no sandals), sunscreen, hat, and layers.
- Your own reusable supplies! Help us reduce waste on Coastal Cleanup Day by bringing your own bag or bucket, gloves, and water bottle if you have them.
There are two different meeting locations for this event. Please arrive to either site by 9am:
- 180 Camino Alto (google map) - Meet Ronnie Moore (email@example.com) at the Mill Valley Community Center.
- 100 Shoreline Parkway (google map) - Meet Mia Monroe (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Muir Woods shuttle stop.
All Marin County Coastal Cleanup Day volunteers are invited to a free BBQ immediately following the event at the Bay Model Visitor Center in Sausalito from noon to 2 pm, sponsored by the Sausalito Lions Club and the Bay Model Alliance. Door prizes and fun!
For questions regarding this event, please contact the site lead at each location.